API 5L Welded Line Pipe
Welded pipe is manufactured by rolling metal and then welding it longitudinally across its length. ERW pipes are welded longitudinally, manufactured from Strip / Coil and can be manufactured up to 24” OD. ERW pipe cold formed from a ribbon of steel pulled through a series of rollers and formed into a tube which is fused through a electric charge. It is mainly used for low/ medium pressure applications such as transportation of water / oil.
We're here to help: Easy ways to get the answers you need.
Welded pipe is manufactured by rolling metal and then welding it longitudinally across its length. ERW ;pipes are welded longitudinally, manufactured from Strip / Coil and can be manufactured up ;to 24” OD. ERW pipe cold formed from a ribbon of steel pulled through a series of rollers and formed into a tube which is fused through a electric charge. It is mainly used for low/ medium pressure applications such as transportation of water / oil.
Standard & Grade: ;API 5L PSL1/PSL2, ;GR.B/X42/X46/X52/X56/X60/X65/X70
End: ;Square Ends/Plain Ends (straight cut, saw cut, torch cut), Beveled Ends, Threaded
Surface: ;Bare, Lightly Oiled, Black/Red/Yellow Painting, Zinc/Anti-corrosion Coating
Packing: ;Steel Strips bundled/In Bulk, Plastic Caps plugged, Waterproof Paper wrapped etc.
|Product||Welded Line Pipe|
|Type||Cold Drawn, Hot Rolled|
|Length||5.8M Length, 6M Length or 12M Length or as requested|
|Surface||Black/Red/Yellow ;painting;Anti-corrosion;Zinc Coating etc|
|Application||Fluid Pipe,Boiler pipe, Structural pipe, oil/gas/water pipe etc|
|usage||1)Low Pressure Liquid, Water, Gas, Oil, Line Pipe 2)Construction 3)Fence, Door Pipe|
|End protector||1) Plastic Pipe Cap 2) Steel Socket ;|
Process:1.Uncoiling -- 2. Leveling --- 3. End cutting -- 4. End shearing welding -- 5. Supercoil accumulator -- 6. Edge cutting -- 7. Ultrasonic detection -- 8. Forming -- 9. Electric induction welding -- 10.Ultrasonic detection for weld seam -- 11. Medium frequency heat treatment -- 12. Air cooling -- 13. Water cooling -- 14. Sizing -- 15. Flying cutting -- 16. Flush-out -- 17. Cropping -- 18. Fattening ;testing -- 19. Straightening -- 20. End facing and bevelling -- 21. Hydrodynamic testing -- 22. Ultrasonic detection for weld seam --- 23. Ultrasonic detection for pipe end -- 24. Visual and dimensions ;inspection -- 25.Weighting and measuring -- 26. Marking -- 27. Coating --- 28. Pipe-end protection -- 29. Bending -- 30. Shipping
OD: 219.1mm ~ 610mm
WT: 3.25mm ~ 17.5mm
LENGTH: 0.5mtr ~ 22mtr (5.8/6/11.8/12 meters, SRL, DRL)
Tolerance of Outside Diameter
|Standard||Out Diameter||Tolerance of Pipe End||Tolerance of Pipe Body|
Tolerance of Wall Thickness
|Standard||Grade||Out Diameter||Wall Thickness|
|API 5L||A||219.1～457||+15%, -12.5%|
Chemical Analysis & Mechanical Properties
|Standard||Class||Grade||Chemical Analysis(%)||Mechanical Properties(min)(Mpa)|
|C||Mn||P||S||TensileStrength|| ; ; ; ; ;Yield
Welded pipe is manufactured by rolling metal and then welding it longitudinally across its length. ERW pipes are welded longitudinally, manufactured from Strip / Coil and can be manufactured up to 24” OD. ERW pipe cold formed from a ribbon of steel pulled through a series of rollers and formed into a tube which is fused through a electric charge. It is mainly used for low/ medium pressure applications such as transportation of water / oil.For low pressure fluid (water, oil, gas and other liquid ) transmission in oil and gas industry.
Application : For low pressure fluid (water, oil, gas and other liquid ) transmission in oil and gas industry.
Please fill in your procurement needs and contact information
- Epoxy Coal Tar Coating Pipe
- Epoxy coal tar pitch anti-corrosive coatings are composed of epoxy and coal tar pitch. They are two-...
- Sucker Rod
- The sucker rod is an elongated rod of the pumping well, which is connected to the polished rod and i...
- Epoxy Coating Pipe
- Liquid epoxy material is mostly used as drag reducing inner coating for long distance pipeline. Liqu...
- Hot Dipped Galvanized Pipe
- Hot-dip galvanized pipes are galvanized for general steel pipes in order to improve the corrosion re...
- FBE Coated Steel Pipe
- FBE coated steel pipe is Fusion Bonded Epoxy coating steel pipe. It is an externally applied heat re...
- ASTM A500 ERW Steel Pipe
- ASTM A500 standard specification covers carbon steel, cold formed welded and seamless structural tub...
- 3PP Coating Pipe
- 3FEPP (2LPE/PP) coating, PE for polyethylene, PP for polypropylene.This structure is mainly used for...
- Square and Rectangular Tube
- Square steel tube (or we can name it as square hollow section or square steel pipe ) comes in differ...
- Pre-Galvanizing Pipe
- Pre-Galvanizing Pipe is galvanizing, the amount of galvanizing is very small, only 10-50g/m2, its co...
- FBE Coating Pipe
- The raw material of FBE coating is made of solid epoxy resin, curing agent and many auxiliary agents...
- 3PE Coating Pipe
- 3PE Coating anti-corrosion steel pipe base material includes seamless steel pipe, spiral steel pipe ...
- Anti-Corrosion Coating Pipe
- Anti-corrosion coating pipe refers to 3-layer structure polyethylene coating (MAPEC) external anti-c...
- 3PE Coated Steel Pipe
- 3PE, we also called 3LPE. 3PE coated steel pipe is one kind of coating method which used in carbon s...
- Hollow Section Square Pipe
- Square steel tubes are used in different industrial applications. These are used for accomplishing d...
- ASTM 500 Hollow Section Steel Pipe
- ASTM 500 Hollow Section Steel Pipe is a widely used product in construction. It is mainly made of st...
- BS1387 welded/ERW steel pipe
- BS1387 ERW STEEL TUBE. ERW steel tube is formed by rolling strip and welding the seam, with tighter ...
- Rectangular Steel Pipe
- Rectangular STEEL PIPE provides an outstanding combination of strength, durability, and corrosion re...
- carbon steel pipe with groove end
- Apply large diameter or thick wall SMLS steel pipe in the structural engineering area and constructi...
- PE Coated Steel Pipe
- Anti-corrosion steel pipe is processed through the preservation process , which can effectively prev...
- Galvanized Steel Pipe
- Galvanized steel pipes are usually coated with zinc on the outside of low carbon steel. The galvaniz...
- Hot-dip galvanized pipe
- Hot-dip galvanized pipe The complex physical and chemical reactions between the steel tube matrix an...
- Square Steel Pipe
- Square Steel Pipe is used in industrial construction, machinery/rack/container manufacturing. Our sq...
- Square Steel Tube
- Square Steel Tube is Mainly used for high-temperature fluids transmission (water, steam and other hi...
- EN 10210 1 2006 Hot finished structural hollow sections of non-alloy and fine grain steels.
- EN 10210-1 2006 Hot finished structural hollow sections of non-alloy and fine grain steels.